Intel Z390 AORUS Motherboard with 12+1 Phases Digital VRM, Direct Touch Heatpipe, RGB Fusion 2.0, 802.11ac Wireless, Triple M.2 with Thermal Guards, Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, Front & Rear USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS ULTRA
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/ Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.)
- Intel® Z390 Express Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128GB (32GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory**
** Please note that the support for system total memory size depends on the CPU installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 4400(O.C.) / 4333(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer to “Memory Support List” for more information.)
- Onboard Graphics
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Actual support may vary by CPU
- Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec
* The back panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Wireless Communication module
- Intel® CNVi interface Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 5
- Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2P connector. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when a PCIe SSD is installed in the M2P connector.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an Intel® CNVi wireless module only (CNVI)
- Multi-Graphics Technology
- Support for NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ technologies
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- Storage Interface
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to “1-8 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the PCIEX4, M.2, and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.